Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. develop the vip membership idea

I can fully appreciate that the pre-download back-end stream rendering required for 1080 HD is extremely time-and-resource intensive (I have some limited experience with hd audio/video stream encoding myself so I know what this involves).

The latest captcha and vip account options are good, and will certainly discourage automated mass-downloading. I would favor this over ad-marketing which I understand has been removed from the latest versions, however this must have impacted on your funding to maintain the quality back-end servers that are required for both stream-rendering and high-capacity bandwidth provision.

I would support the idea of presenting an option for…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Steve, first of all thanks a lot for understanding the issue and sharing it with everybody. It is getting harder to continue keeping this service alive with ever increasing traffic and almost non-existent donation support. I was thinking about working on a premium membership system solution and will update this thread when something comes up.

BTW, I would like users to vote this up who are willing to enroll into this and also get their recommendation about what could be a feasible monthly membership cost for such service.

2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FF default settings must be changed

After trying this, it may be on the blame side of the new FF browsers, but I had to figure out why it would not work? I eventually figured out that FF has a default setting to disable javascript and pop-up windows which I changed in the settings! However after donating I still cannot get the better non-ad version to install! With that said, it's still a very good worthwhile add-on even with these problems! Thank you for your hard work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General